воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

ANNO1777: possible fraud of anno1777 administration

This is an English translation only. Please see the original post if you are able to read Russian.

Possible fraud of Anno1777 Administration

Hi! I was an active serious ANNO1777 player for more than 2 months. I was not violating any rules, I was supporting the admins with money by purchasing the virtual currency. I was developing an in-game country (Anno-Russia), I got respect from my colleagues and became the Anno-President of Anno-Russia. We were developing our country together with my fellow people. We built the virtual factories and mines, we defended the regions. Until the last time. I still not 100% sure that ANNO1777 is scam game, but let's just check the facts and see what happens next.
Another player Dorin28 received some companies in Anno-Russia. He sent proposals to some players (including me and Terwus) to purchase the companies. I agreed to purchase but offered the price well below the market value. That's right, the wholesale price - for all the companies at once. He offered me the price much bigger thean market value. It became clear that we would not agree, so I explained him, that Anno-Russia is a country for Russian players, and I'm their President and will protect their interests. I told him I may raise the taxes so he will not receive any income while extracting Russian resources.

Dorin28 sold the most valuable companies to Terwus immediately. I don't see any rules violation, only a diplomacy and in-game methods.

Unfortunately, later this story had its continue. Dorin28 offered me to purchase his companies. We were negotiating a deal for 3 days, I was offering a price of 75 gold, he was offering 85 gold. Then he decided to sell them for 75 (to be honest, I would not pay more than 60, but life is life - we want to manage the russian resources).

I purchased the companies for 82 gold (Dorin28 promised me to return 4 gold). Price raised to 78 because he sold me the companies with some currency inside. Right after the purchase, I learned the companies were not as described: they did not contain raw materials we were talking about (before the sale). I asked a question about this, but he told me he never told me the companies have stocks, and accused me that I'm multiple player of Terwus and I cheated him.

I began to spread the word about Dorin28 (including reporting him to support). He promised me to do the same, I was only stimulating him to do so — I am confident that I'm right, and have evidence, and have nothing to hide. But how surprised I was when I saw the message: Your account was suspended. My messages were ignored by the admins, so I made a decision that I should ask PayPal to either return my purchase to my possession or have a refund.

In case of a positive decision, I expect my account back, my in-game possessions back (I paid to get them). Also I expect official apologise from the admins, and judging everyone who are responsible for unlawful actions towards me (including Dorin28).


I am not yet 100% sure that ANNO1777 are liers and scams. I still expect this issue to resolve successfully. I will keep all of you informed. The money is big enough to mention: about 160 EURO, and ingame gold for about 100 EURO. Also I was an owner of many in-game companies and buildings. In case administration will see I'm an innocent victim and unblock me, I'll receive them anyway. In case I'll receive a refund - it doesn't matter, I won't play the game anymore. 

2 комментария:

  1. ANNO OWNER IS A SCAMER HE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO FIND HOW TO EARN MONEY AND NOT GIVE ANYTHING IN RETURN CASHTOWNS IS HIS LATEST SCAM WHAT YOU INVET IN ANNO WILL BE WORTH 20 % OF IT AS SOON YOU INVEST THAT MONEY IN SOMETHING IN GAME! and he is making only selective payments not all players are paid in anno !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes, the Anno owner is indeed a scammer. Now to do the 1st metal it takes 90k, which will cost around 10- 15 euros depending on how much energy you have to start with. Now if a referral is deleted due to inactivity, all his possions goto admin. Cashtowns and glodentowns is a major scam also. Don't join any of these games unless you have alot of money you can just lose. You would be better off betting on the races, at least there is a small chance you may get some money back

    ОтветитьУдалить